Tax Consulting and Tax Planning
Quality over Quantity
You rely on your tax professional to be much more than a data entry clerk. You need someone who knows and applies tax laws to your advantage. EQ Solutions provides quality over quantity.
Need advanced tax planning solutions? Here’s what you can expect:
- Your return will be personally reviewed by Theo Rivers, EA, a former Internal Revenue agent for the IRS, with no delegation to less knowledgeable, non-certified staff.
- Competitive rates for certified, “Licensed to Practice Senior Level” staff preparation & planning services.
- In sync coordination between where your business or you as an individual are at, and your tax status.
- No more “surprise” tax bills.
- Year-round tax planning and coordination.
- Supportive personal attention and guidance on tax questions you may have.
- Identification & assessment of high-risk audit areas on your tax return and professional communication about these areas.
- No additional charges in the event that you are audited by the IRS and we prepared your return. “We Stand by Our Work.”
Forming Your Business
- Forming Your Business
- LLC (Limited Liability Company)
- Incorporation (S Corp, C Corp)
- Sole Proprietorship
- LP (Limited Partnership)
- LLP (Limited Liability Partnership)
Tax License and Permits
- Federal Tax ID (EIN)
- State Tax ID
- 501(c)(3) Application
- Federal Taxation Election, LLC Only
- Advanced Inventory
- Assembly Builds Set Up
- Integration of 3rd party Apps
- QuickBooks Training
Tax Compliance Services
- Monthly Sales & Use Tax
- Business and Individual Income Tax Preparation
- Local Property Tax Rendition Forms
- Franchise Tax
Business Income Tax Preparation and Planning
- S-Corporation Income Tax Form 1120 S
- Partnership Income Tax Form 1065
- Corporate Income Tax Return 1120
- 1099/ 1042/1098/1099 – div or other informational returns
- Tax Election LLC (Only)
- Flow-thru K-1 Advanced Income Tax Planning
- Advanced Tax Credit and Deductions Planning
- Health Care Tax Credit
Individual Income Tax Preparation and Planning
- Form 1040 & All Support Schedules, Including Schedule C
- Maximize Your Travel & Meal Tax Benefits
- Minimization of Tax Gain on the Sale of Your House
- Minimizing Mutual Fund Transactions
- When & How Much to Contribute to Retirement Assets
- When to Take Retirement Distributions
- When to Sale Flow-thru Real Estate Entities
- When to Sale Publicly Trade Partnership Interest